domingo, dezembro 05, 2004

O mail que o meu tio me enviou...

While waiting for my first appointment in the reception room of a

new dentist, I noticed his certificate, which bore his full name.

Suddenly, I remembered that a tall, handsome boy with the same name

had been in my high school class some 30 years ago. Upon seeing him,

however, I quickly discarded any such thought.



This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was way

too old to have been my classmate. After he had examined my teeth, I

asked him if he had attended the local high school.


"Yes," he replied!



"When did you graduate?" I asked.

He answered, "In 1971. Why?"



"You were in my class!" I exclaimed.



He looked at me closely and then the asked,



"What subject did you teach?"



Sounds like the story of my life…



Mario

2 Comments:

Blogger R. said...

roleta dos 180

9:08 da tarde  
Blogger Baya said...

roleta russa

3:24 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home